Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wud U Buy Me Sexy Lingerie, Dear ……????

I hardly believe this.. dear boss bought lingerie for his staff, of-course he didn’t buy it for me.. ha ha.. if he buy it for me, may be I juz shut my mouth & keep it as my dark secret.. LOL..

Is he having an affair now ?? With his own staff ??? I juz cudn’t believe this as I far as I knew him for past 3 years, he always mentioned about his wife. His wife this.., this wife that… bla.. bla… Seems like his wife meant evrything for him. All of us alwayz envy his wife for having such a loving & loyal husband.. who bought her brand new A-series Merz after her sportlight red Jazz. Not to mention her brand new jewelry, branded handbags & designer watches. Spent thousands for her body treatment at the slimming centre, pay for her skin whitening programme. Ho.. ho.. he told us how his wife skin been more fairer, not only for her face, but the whole body.. And all of us said, "Wooooooowwwww….. !!!!!!"

And today, the word ‘Woooooooooooooowwwww …. !!’ splurted again from our mouth when we hear this lingerie story.. The funny thing, being his secretary I’ve never noticed of his changes. Ha ha.. probably bcoz I never observe him not like the my other dept gals who would notice whatever my boss wear to work. Don’t ask me which designer watch he wear today, as I never seems to bother the colour of his shirt today.. LOL !!!

Whatever it is.. he’s in the cloud nine but not his so-called ‘girlfren’. She juz wanna have some fun while her hubby fly, being a pilot. I guess my boss juz had a culture shock. Imagine all this while, his life only devoted to wifey and suddenly when there’s a young pretty chick seducing him.. he realized how wonderful & colourful life wud be.. ermm…. Anything cud be possible in this world..

~ Phlox A Journey, until she stops somwhere....

No comments: