Monday, March 05, 2007

Bad Day Thou’…

I guess I had to learn on some anger management or izzit today is simply my bad day..
Early in the morning, I simply had a grumble with him when he asked me for a small change for fifty note. Why must burden all those school fees on me, aren’t he earning much more than me..

Life is office pretty well in the morning, until sis called for a chat. She has promised me to go to ‘somewhere’ during lunch, yet she wanted to call it off. She asked me to do it on my own, when I can’t. I guess I put my pride very high up, until I can’t do this without her help. To think about it, yeapp what she said pretty true.. I have to put my pride down, which I didn’t want to do it.

Submitting my leave form for tomorrow afternoon. I need a break. In fact, I juz hope if I cud go on leave this afternoon but cudn’t find where’s my boss whereabout. Am not sure what M gonna to do tomorrow, probably a visit to my elder sister’s shop, or visit my auntie for some massage or juz for a window shopping juz to cool me off.

- Phlox A Journey, until she stops somewhere....

No comments: