Friday, March 23, 2007

Men.. The Funny Species

Ha ha.. sometimes I do find MEN is such a funny species available.. at one time, they are the one who are very fierce.. within a minutes turn to be very romantic.. at time they are the most caring person, and within a second they might be the last person who have a symphaty in their hearts.

But one of the other character that I wud highlight today.. sometimes they act like a CHILD... want their mommies' attention to pacify them, to cool them off. Why I said that.. ?? Dear darling wuz merajuk few days ago.. juz bcoz I said my body is aching after a hectic in the office when he ask me for a massage for his shoulder.. Thou I offer to massage him that night, he refused.. oh dear.. very manja U.. merajuk yea.. Lucky, the next day I managed to cool his merajuk and gave him a massage - a full MASSAGE - in & out !!!

Again.. he merajuk again last nite as I wanted to watch ER @ Hallmark after Pam Andersoon/Tommy Lee video. I knew he had somting in mind but I want to catch a glimpse of Dr Mark Greene. For that reason, he wake me up roughly after the alarm rang.. I knew, that's d sign of his 'angry' or merajuk.. So, had to seduce him this morning for a quickee.. he he I wanna a have a gud happy weekend beb !!! And for that reason, I drove to work like hell this morning.. ho.. !!! ho.. !! ho.. !!!!

~ Phlox A Journey, until she stops somwhere....

No comments: