Friday, March 23, 2007

M A Woman.. Hear Me Roar...

Can U hear me roar...??? Grrrrrrrrrrrr.... Grrr..... do my roar sounds like a female lion or izzit like a manja pussycat.... grrr.... grr....

Ho ho.. I guess my level of patience while driving were low.. at times, I juz cudn't stand people who drove like 'kura-kura' infront me in early morning.. Heyyyy.. not only U driving to work in the morning & using this 18 km one lane highway.. (errkk.. wud that one lane road consider a highway..?? whatever laa !!) I wuz waiting patiently for the traffic light turn green when I saw there's a space for me to 'cilok' on the left. And zoooommm... I did. Lucky my little car's brake still working and worked wonderfully - stop at the right time. A stupid male driver in grey Gen2 try to 'cilok' too while I driving too fast. I honked at him and stared at him & said..' hoiii.. tak nampak kaa...?' ha ha.. pity that young man, seeing this garang lady shouting at him.. kih kih...

Few days b4, M mad at one lady driver driving a Waja next to me.. We're heading slowly towards a roundabout near Kayangan. Imagine, she manouvered her stering to left and cut my lane, not even checking her side mirror.. Lucky enuf, I drove less than 10km/hr and I have suspected that she wanted to cut into my lane.. Heyyy.. pleazzz... whether U R a Man or a Woman, do check properly b4 cut to other ppl's lane.. I feel like I want to stop her and confront her.. but what I did, I juz honked at her & show my fists - erkk I shud show her my stering lock I guess hik hik.. Too bad, she not even bother to look at me.. Takut maybe....

Ho.. ho.. Now I sound more like a road bully gal, hik... hiik...

~ Phlox A Journey, until she stops somwhere....

No comments: