Monday, May 15, 2006

What I Want Actually … ???

Well.. me myself dunno what I want actually *grin* Funny huh … when me myself dunno want I want in life. Everyday seems a boring day for me, especially when M at work. It’s something that M forcing myself to drive to work, sit at my chair, staring at the puter from 8 till 5. The only thing that me feel happy is browsing the net, reading my stitching frens emails, envy their stitching progress. Or browsing for cross stitch freebies, juz to add to my collection. Or have some chat with some online frenz.. Well all those thing live me up, really make my day. But on the other side, I do feel guilty for not performing well in my job. I tend to pick N choose what I want to do. Some jobs that I like, I do it quite fast. But there are some that I hate to do & I’ve dragging it for quite some time. What’s wrong with me actually.. ??? Do I need a fresh air outside ? Do I need to change job ? Do I ready for the challenge outside ? Do out there really have some more promising that will make me happy.. ???

I think I know what I want.. I want money.. money.. without have to work for it. I want the money to come over to me, for me to spend for my kids, family, my needs & my hobby. I juz want to have my own precious time where I can juz spend by attending to my kids, my family, my stitching, my reading, my garden, my house.. and a long list of ‘my… I want’. Well.. I guess M too demanding.. kof.. kof..

No comments: