Friday, May 12, 2006

The Next American Idol...

Who U guess would be the next American Idol after Chris wuz voted out this week ?? Taylor.. ??? Kate ... ??? Elliot ... ??? Errmm.. frankly speaking b4 this I think it cud be Chris, but M very dissappointed when he was voted out despite his good performance & progress this week. Earlier, I think Chriss & Kate will make their way to the final.. but now.. M guessing too. Well America, U have me your own choice by kicking Chris out from the contest. Why must you kick him out, when I think it shud be Kate.

Now.. who will make their way to the final..?? Taylor & Kate.. or my sweet Elliot & Kate.. ?? I knew Kate will be one of the finalist, as she's the only lady there.. and for that, for sure American guys will vote for her.. hehe...
Anyway, we shall wait and see...

~Phlox A Journey, until she stop somwhere...

No comments: