Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Feel Sad Again …..

I think my sad feeling will never end, probably until I find what I want. I started when I saw this redesignation letter one of our staff. I knew about this long before, lucky it’s not from my own department. I only realised her new salary now has reached 3K. OMG!!!! She’s only few hundreds behind me !! She did not have a Diploma, and now she’s following my salary closely. Imagine for 10 years here, there’s no promotion for me. The yearly increment that I got only for not more than RM 150, never get any merit increment only once.. which has created a real havoc in my department, as why M the only one who get it not the others..
Errmm.. what’s my next step ??? Hunting for job again ??? Well shall do some input on job hunting in my next write up.

~ Phlox A Journey, until she stop somwhere...

No comments: