Thursday, January 25, 2007

M Down !!!

Dunno why, today I feel very down.. probably bcoz M not too well these days. I wuz on MC for 2 days, having fever, running nose, headache & cough. The 2 days wuz spent either at my bed or at the sofa, lying down while watching the tv. A day b4 that, I spent my day with my elder & younger sisters gallavanting at 1-Utama, The Curve & Ikea.. ha ha.. probably age is catching up, after spending 6 hrs shopping I got this fever.. ha ha.. getting old.

I can’t slept last nite, not until 4 am. I’ve taken my medicines much earlier at 8 pm, so I guess I shud be snoozing at my bed by 10 pm. I didn’t expect I can’t sleep at all. I felt my head getting heavy, so I tried to sleep in my doters’ room after my younger doter sneaked on my bed. After much forcing, I managed to get a 2 hours sleep b4 dear darling wake me up at 6 am. He asked me why I slept in my doters’ room, in my drowsy I answered I can’t sleep. Urgkkk.. I shud answer "U asked me too".. or I shud say "I can’t sleep when I hear U talking in your sleep".. ha ha..

Frankly, I heard him talking in his sleep last night. I heard him say, "one round"… that word makes me curious.. What is the "one round ?" Do he dream running over a field, and tell his buddy to run another round. Or do he dream making love to me or someone else, and asking for another round.. Oooo.. M curious.. curiouss.. !! especially when nowadays I senses something. Or is it, it just my bad feeling ? Ohh please, I dunno what is it.. hellpppp !!!!

~ Phlox A Journey, until she stops somewhere...

No comments: