Thursday, January 18, 2007

Good Bye 2006, Welcome 2007

Thou now we’re in our 3rd week in year 2007, I juz hope not too late for me to welcome 2007 and say good bye to 2006. For me, there were a very 365 days in 2006 which full of dramas. There were my happiness and so are my sorrows in my life that year. Be it in my personal life, marriage even to my career. Life is always full with ups and down.. Therefore, I always look forward for 2007 hoping it for a brighter life. M hoping this year, my luck wud be better and improving. I look forward for happiness, more love, more money, happy marriage & happy working environment.

But still after 18 days step forward to year 2007, there are still days filled with sorrow. Example today, I get my increment letter and figure shown there – only additional RM 145.00, as expected. And don’t ever dream for any promotion though I can see clearly, the cronies jumps two step further even they not even have a full SPM qualification.. On the love lines, I think had these tensed relationship every now and then. May be M too demanding for wanting his attention and time. But am I too much for for asking it, as we rarely talk more than 15 minutes daily.

Anyway as there is balance of 347 days in this 2007, M hoping dearly these will full of happiness as I juz one to forget all the sorrows..

May tomorrow the sun shines brighter…

No comments: