Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hey.. I Got the Lowest Percentage !!!

I got my increment letter last week. Same goes to Ida. But Grace, Shirley & Angie hasn't get theirs until I wuz away on sick leave. Shirley called me while M at home. 'Dear Boss' has no choice but to bring up the their increment letters to their rooms. Initially we read that our 'Dear Boss' wanted us go down and collect our letters ourselves. But the girls are smarter, they don't mind getting their letters much later as we already know what to expect.. It will be within 4 to 5% only.

To my surprise, Grace are the superstar.. probably 'Dear Boss' like her new wavy curls and gave her 7%. Angie got 5%, Shirley has 4.7%, Ida shud be 4.2 or 4.5% as she didn't really happy with what she had. And his 'beloved secretary' being top of all.. only get 4.5% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad.. sad... after all I expected it already.. U juz wait 'Dear Boss' when I had my new appointment letter, I'll sure tell you that I deserved to earn more than what you think I deserve to earn. Hellooo... pleeasse... M a Diploma holder yeah, 'Dear Boss' !

Urgkkk... I hate these !!!!

~ Phlox A Journey, until she stops somwhere...

No comments: