Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why They Didn't Consider My Applications

Urgghhhhhhhhhhh... it's been months when I aggressively submiting my resume to many companies. Out of 179 applications I submitted, I've attended 6 interviews and DID NOT received any offer yet. Why.. why.. why..????

I tried to analyze back my resume & application letters, is there something wrong some where. Izzit my grammar, izzit my qualifications not strong enuf.. izzit my expected salary too high..?? A friend commented that my photo in the resume, looks very relax - not professional enuf. Doesn't reflect a pro Exec Secretary. Ermm.. probably !

After my recent interview, I think I know one of the reason why I did not get any offer yet. M lack of experience ! No doubt I been in this secretarial line for almost 16 years, but I have only 11 years experience reporting to HOD, not a top management. Other than that, the salary that I requested is quite high (izzit it..???). To me it's fair.. I juz ask for an additional rm200 from my existing salary. At one thought, it may not worth. For the additional rm200, I may get more tasks given on top of my head compared from what M doing right now.

But.. I need to make a move... YESS, I need to get a fresh air to breathe.... HELPPP !!!!!

Phlox - A Journey

No comments: