Friday, January 25, 2008

Maidless !!!

After a long one month leave, finally my maid said SHE'S NOT COMING BACK. OMG !!! I juz burnt my 8 days current leave last year juz to take care of d kids while my maid enjoy her balik kampung trip. Althou I've a strong feeling she's not coming back, I try to be positive she's not like other maids in my neighbourhood who did not turn up after their balik kampung. Ermmm.. seems, all Indons are the same.

Life is a bit haywire right now.. with me working & managing the house. Of course dear darling do lend his hands to do some house chores, but still not enuf. Romeo is taking charge of laundry of the day, supervising his brothers in between their KAFA & secondary school. Baby continues at nursery after her kindy session. Baby has changed a lot recently, she refuse to go to school in the morning.. She will cry and cry, saying she didnt like to stay at the nursery. Lucky, one of my neighbour agreed to look after her starting this Feb.

Thou it really hectic, M glad I got my house back.. my kitchen, my kids.. M still sourcing how to simplify doing house chores, so that I could have more time to spent with dear darling & the kids and my hobbies.

No comments: