Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Burzzzday Dear Fren..

Shall I sing loudly 'Happy Burzzdayy 2U for U, dear fren.. ?? Okies.. I will.. listen yea.. with your full heart ;)

Happy Birthday 2U
Happy Birthday 2U
Happy Birthday Dear Nani..
Happy Birthday 2U....


now blow your candles, and make your wish.. (errrkk.. what is wish dear fren, syyyhhttt.. don't tell d rest, juz tell me.. hik hik..)

May all your wishes comes true, wish U happiness, prosperous and everything. Wish U for your happy ending, for sure..

with lots of love from me..
- Phlox, A Journey...

1 comment:

sweet candle said...

hey.. thanks a lot dear ajay. eheks.. juz read yr blog 2day. been bz on my bday..then over d weekend.. and later for d past few days.. bz like a bee n like candle in d wind.. ahaksss.. bleh gitu?

anyway, thks again for d nice wishes. when can we meet?