Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Have U Tested Your Other Halves ??

Have U ? Ever U test yr other halves ?

I did.. last week.. I signed up another skype ID, of course with gal's name.. and skyped my dear darling. As expected, he replied & start chatting with me, and of-course with my 'specially created ID'.. We chat abt ourselves, work & our other halves. A bit fun too at the beginning, especially when U try to figure out how's your other half respons to other people. As he been chatting with me, I found out whatever he told my created ID as all correct.. and to my surprised, he did praised his other half ho ho.. happy dancing..

Yesterday, I try to act again.. juz want to know his response in further.. later I came to d conclusion, I shud stop this game.. Why.. ?? I rather not to know him more details... LOL !!!!

- Phlox, A Journey...

No comments: