Monday, April 24, 2006

I Want.. I Want...


I had a long list of things 'I want...'

  1. a new hairstyle (I had my new hairstyle already)
  2. a new wallet – my money keep on finishing wif the current wallet (Finally I changed to a new black with purple stripe long wallet)
  3. a new office computer – can’t stand with the existing puter, very the sloww !!!
    (Well my boss still buat bodo..)
  4. a new printer – all-in-one printer where I do some scan jobs (I got my new all-in-one printer, only the scan features not properly installed by IT, urgkkk.. !)
  5. a digital camera – so that I can capture all the sweet moments (still living patiently with the existing unit which is on loan by dh’s company)
  6. streamyx line, wud love to surfing faster and less hassle than the tmnet line (errmm.. seems gotta wait till 2007 or Nov 06 the soonest)
  7. new clothes in my wardrobe (wish I cud spent all my this year’s bonus on this)
  8. new handphone – the latest with camera function (ha ha.. still on the old junk unit)
  9. a new job, M fed-up working in the same company for 10 yrs (errmm.. may start hunting when June comes)
  10. get slim, M fat !!!!! (ohh GOSH !!)
  11. facial treatment.. my skin getting worse nowadays (err.. any free voucher please!)
  12. higher income, shud be in the highest list (err.. who don’t want huh ??)

well.. that is all my wishlist for now. I think I more in my list, but can’t think more than what I listed. Shall update my wish list from time to time …

~ phlox a journey, until I stop somwhere...

No comments: