Monday, April 24, 2006

Guess Who I Met..??

I wuz checking on new mags with a friend at the MV. Imagine, I took ½ day leave for this craze ! As I wuz step of from the rest room, I saw a figure that looks familiar to me. Immediately I remember this guy, a bubbly short size guy who also stared at me at the same time. Ohh dear, probably his mind still thinking who is this fat lady with a collar T-shirt & blue pants. Ohh boy, bcoz of this outfit & my size now, I juz glance at him & continue walking. Very bad girl !!! I think if M still in my size, probably I wuz say hi & exchange biz card or phone nos.. I think sure he keep smiling or worst, laughing.. I wuz the one who rejects him, as I have hubby as my bf that time. Err.. after all he didn’t met my required specs I guess.. LOL. But yet after 14 years, he still look the same old guy I knew b4.

~ Phlox A Journey, until I stop somwhere...

No comments: