Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bored @ Work

I dunno how to describe what I feel right now, but what I know is I feel bored at work. It's not M feel bored bcoz I sat alone here in this room far from the rest. I think I can cope well with being alone, as this is my working life for past 15 years.

I guess the best way to describe it is : I feel bored with my boss, with my work, with this company and it seems there's no way out. It's like a curse working here, and now I understand why there are sooooo many 'dead woods living' around here.

I want to make a move, I want to breathe a freezer air. I do feel guilty for coming to work, juz doing my job with less than 50% sincerity. My work been stacking day by day, by M juz too lazy to finish them. And I do feel guilty also for stacking my work. Thing becomes worst when I was served with my 1st ever WARNING LETTER in my employment history, 3 weeks ago.. Gosh !!

Any advice dear fren..??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to know that u felt this way about your current job ..patience my dear ..and hope for the best ..rahim